MyMusicTaste is a fan driven demand forecasting platform for live events. "MAKE your favorite artist's concert. Be the first TasteMaker in the city you want!"
As a founding member and a product designer/manager I worked on service concept design and product development from abstract ideas to concrete solutions.
- Launched MyMusicTaste Android/iOS/Web service.
- Created identity for the service and concerts.
- Designed/Developed teaser websites.
- Designed/Developed video channel, m2t.tv, and produced artists' videos.
- Live concerts can be risky for artists and promoters: they don’t know how many tickets will sell and how much fans will pay.
- "What if fans can request an event first and then we analyze how many people will come?"
Connect artists and promoters with fans on MyMusicTaste platform.
- Empower fans to make artists come to their cities by showing their interest and desire.
- Enable artists to market themselves, their music and see who and where their audience is.
- Let promoters know whether a concert will pay off.
After the first concert, Made By Seoul, in December 2013, more than 500K users around the world (90% of them outside Korea) have organized more than 80 fan-initiated concerts in 32 cities around the world. (as of February 2016)
M2t.tv: media channel
December 2012 - January 2014